Whether producing Landscape Assessments or working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on Environmental Impact Assessment, our aim is to deliver well planned, sustainable development.
Whether mitigating potential effects or maximising the benefits of a scheme, we work closely with Clients, Stakeholders and other professionals to achieve the best scheme from the outset.
Landscape Assessment is the key to getting it right, and a deep understanding of the countryside, its assets and its sensitivities is crucial to making the right decisions.
Development need not be negative. There are many ways to improve the environment and landscape, both visually and physically. Landscape and Visual Impact Appraisals, carried out at the very outset of the design development, will ensure the best outcome for all concerned and will help the scheme through the planning process.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) – screening, scoping and team management
- Character Assessment
- Landscape strategies and management plans
- Basic Landscape Appraisals where an LVIA is not required
- Historical and Vegetation Assessments