Successfully securing planning permission for developments can be a complicated process, Bright Green Environmental can support you every step of the way.
We have a proven track record in obtaining planning permission for both large commercial and small scale domestic developments.
We are not only able to manage the full planning application, but also work alongside other professionals that already form part of your team. As experienced environmental consultants we specialise in projects that potentially have or may be perceived to have significant environmental impacts such as those in the waste, renewables, residential development and agricultural sectors.
The stages of a planning application:
- Preplanning consultation – Initial consultation with your Local Planning Authority (LPA).
- Screening Request – some projects, depending on their size and what they are, may need an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). We can provide advice on this and obtain a formal decision from the Local Authority
- Scoping Opinion – If an EIA is required, we can confirm the required scope of the EIA. Many potential aspects may be able to be ‘scoped’ out at an early stage therefore saving costs of specialist components.
- Public consultation – development of public consultation program and materials for consultation.
- Planning Application – we can complete your planning application form and put together the supporting information that is required following the scoping process.
- Post Planning – once your application has been submitted, we can assist with any queries from the LPA, such as ensuring planning conditions are discharged appropriately or additional consents are secured.
- Supporting Services
Our in-house team and network of specialist consultants use a range of software packages to model and illustrate environmental data. These include the production of:
- Photographic images
- Zones of visual influence
- CAD plans and designs
- Landscape planting plans
- GIS maps